We’re resuming in-home internet installations
5:19PM May 20, 2020
Safety is our top priority when we visit your home
We’re pleased to share that we’re resuming in-home internet installations. To protect our customers and our employees, we’ll follow all CDC guidelines and recommendations and each of our installers will have safety equipment and cleaning supplies.
Here are the steps we’ll take before, during and after we install internet service in your home.
Before we visit your home
- Each of our installers will conduct a daily self-health check.
- We will call you on the day of your install and ask you a few basic screening questions to make sure it’s safe to visit your home.
- All equipment, including cables and your fiber router, will be disinfected before entering your home.
- Please have the locations where the installer will be working clear of furniture and other personal items.
During your in-home installation
- When our installer arrives, we ask that only immediate family members are in the home.
- At least one adult age 18 or older must be present
- Before entering your home, we’ll put on a mask, gloves, and foot coverings.
- We'll clean and disinfect all surfaces we touched.
- Our installer will practice the recommended social distancing and we ask that you do so as well.
After your in-home installation
- We’ll remove and dispose of the gloves and mask.
- We’ll sanitize our tools and supplies as well as commonly touched areas of our vehicles before heading to the next installation.
- We’ll properly dispose of all supplies and trash.
- We’ll wash our clothing at home
Nothing is more important than the safety of our customers and our employees. But these times have also revealed how dire the need is for better internet, especially in rural areas. That’s why we’re taking these precautions to safely resume in-home internet installations.
For those that have ordered service, there is nothing you need to do – our member service team will contact you to reschedule your in-home installation. We will be scheduling installations based on the date you ordered service. We ask for your patience as we catch up with our backlog of installations.